Technology has enabled brands to transition from traditional marketing methods into Social Media Marketing strategies, widening the scope. Instagram is becoming the most happening platform to build brand presence and boost sales.
Did you know that over 1.16 billion users are almost always active on Instagram?
A brand’s potential customers are hidden among these users, and with the help of smart Instagram Marketing Tips, becoming the most influential brand can be a cakewalk.
Social Media Marketing can have an array of techniques to choose from, but we’re here to save your time. Here are some of the top picked Instagram marketing tips that work for your brand.
- Using Instagram tools: Make sure that you switch to a business profile first. The analytical tools in Instagram can help you obtain a demographic breakdown of the audience for providing more relatable content. The Insights are similar to Facebook Marketing Analytics with accessibility to track impressions and engagement data. This way, you’ll know what type of posts and content works the best for you.
- Collaborating with influencers: Considered one of the most effective Social media marketing tips, Influencers with an existing audience set can help your brand expand its reach and engagement through promotions.
Would you like to know why we recommended Influencer Marketing as the most effective Social Media marketing tip? Read “Why Influencer Marketing works so well” to know more.
Be it micro-influencers, macro-influencers or celebrities, word-of-mouth marketing still plays a major role in boosting sales and credibility. For example, Deepika Padukone has signed up to be the brand ambassador of Oziva, a plant-based nutrition brand to endorse the products after which the brand had hit Rs 100 crore revenue mark.
- Using Reels and IGTV: Reels are a quick way to trend and stand out of the box on Instagram. Digital strategies need not be about sales or conversion always. Sometimes it’s about creating fun, engaging content for building a connection with the audience.
Source: The influence agency
- Creating Instagram stories and highlights: Almost 500 million daily active users check Instagram Stories. Creating relevant stories that align with your Instagram feed can help with consistent brand identity, better engagement and saving them in highlights can boost your Bio.
- Sponsored ads: Your high-performing posts serve as the perfect Sponsored Ad material. With an ability to expand the target audience set and attract potential customers, and with the help of professionals like us, this could be your great shot at Instagram Marketing.
- In-App Shopping Posts: Are you looking for quality traffic and a better call-to-action for your products? Then this Instagram Marketing strategy should be your first choice. This feature lets you tag your products in the post and leads the customers to your website when tapped.
- Hashtags: Hashtags are the key players in increasing your brand’s visibility and discoverability. It is best to use up to nine hashtags per post, although you can use more. But let’s be realistic, nobody wants to see a post with 30 cluttered hashtags, right?
- Brand look on Instagram Feed: Great Captions and Catchy Content are important. But what if your feed ends up looking messy? It’s important to always stick to the brand personality and align the feed aesthetically with consistency. This way, customers will find it much easier to scroll through in your organized feed.
- Post Schedule: Over-posting can be a big turn off for Instagram marketing. At the same time, the date and time of posting also affect the engagement rate. According to Sprout Social study on more than 20000 customers, the best days to post are Tuesdays from 11 a.m to 2 p.m and Monday to Friday at 11 a.m. The worst day to post is said to be Sunday.
Source: Sprout Social
Brand presence is an important aspect of brand management. With the help of social media marketing, brands will be able to meet their objectives amidst the fast-evolving technological world. These Instagram Marketing tips not only gives your brand an additional medium for promotion but also allows you to explore various strategies until you get the hang of it. However, for more in-depth analytical metrics and social media marketing tips, you may need a third party to help you ace your digital strategies.